maanantai 8. helmikuuta 2010

¿Is this the goodbye?

I'm sorry that I'm not him.
Sorry that I wasn't worth of your love.
I'm so sorry.

Maybe you just found something that reminded you of him in me.
And maybe that's why I just don't want to believe it...
that it wasn't real...
That it was just a short dream including love,
stupid feelings and fluffy cotton candy
that poisoned my brain to think that you really loved me.

But when the dream ends, you always feel kinda dizzy, right?

Well that's what happened, and reality hit me way too soon...

I'm not him.
And I can never replace him.

And that's why I hate myself so much.
I let myself to fall in you.
I let myself fall way too deep.

But right now, I don't know how to feel...

I don't know did you actually lie all those things you said.
Was it real? Oh please tell me the truth this time.

I'm too tired for all this shit.
I just want to know if there ever were anything to be happy about.
Or was it just a cruel dream?

I don't know.
I don't care.
I feel nothing but loneliness and a little hatred.
And regret...
'Cause I just loved you too much..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti