maanantai 14. lokakuuta 2013

Thinking of you

Once again, I’m here
In this situation,
Where I can do nothing but
Fall in love
With a man.

He has that kind of hands
Which aren’t afraid of hard work,
Brave hands,
But have the softest touch
A human can have.

Cutest thing a man can have
Is the kind of hair
I can brush my fingers through.
Long, dark and curly hair.

He’s social, in a charming way.
He speaks out what he thinks.
A leader type.
But in the end, when it’s time
To talk about feelings
He’s such a typical Finnish man.

When he shows his feelings
It’s something special.
He’s genuine. Honest.
Because he’s unable to lie
About such a thing like that.

He gives me everything
But yet,
He gives me nothing more 
Than he actually has to give.

But I love him.
And I suppose that’s the only thing that matters.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti